Performance management and monitoring is essential for a company to reach its full potential. Successful performance management allows companies to remove their constraints, develop their people, and innovate for future development. This system should help leaders develop a comprehensive view of their business, translating their mission, goals, and strategies into quantifiable values. It combines financial with operational measures, customer satisfaction, internal processes, innovation, and learning and improvement activities; all of which are the drivers of future financial performance.
A Lasting Effect
Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
- Peter Drucker
ValueInfinity’s clients learn to measure performance from the very beginning of their transformations, rectifying common challenges including:
Lack of alignment, leadership and management commitment
Inconsistent and incomprehensive measurements including multiple or overlapping systems
Managing a sustainable performance
We encourage our clients to integrate their Performance Management Programs (PMP) with their learning initiatives. Through a robust and structured methodology we deliver:
- Organizational alignment toward a vision and goal
- Capability to proactively measures success, identify issues, and provide a better understanding of processes
- Diagnostic control mechanisms based on measuring actual results
- Facilitating transparent communication and co-operation across the value chain
- Help to eliminate isolated or incompatible measures